- Do not wash custom sneakers in the washing machine.
- Do not wear your sneakers outside during heavy rain and avoid puddles.
- Keep your sneakers out of direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Store sneakers in a dry place with very little humidity.
Cleaning Custom Sneakers
- For surface stains, just wipe area with a damped cloth.
- Use a foam cleaner for the best results. If you don't have a foam cleanser, use a good quality detergent mixed with water in a bowl.
- Apply foam cleanser or soap mix to stains and dirty spots and scrub gently with a shoe brush or damped cloth.
- Wipe off excess cleanser with a cloth or towel. A microfiber cloth or towel is recommended.
- After Drying apply a water and stain repellent to sneakers for extra protection.